Friggin Fraggin Friday Again

You know how this works. Two part post. Here is what I intend to do, what I end up doing will be posted later.

Morning:
Pants - yep
Gym - yep
Coffee - yep

Work:
Answer Emails - yep
Return Calls - yesish
Make a Billion Dollars - so close. Made four.

Errands:
Grocery Store - neope
Bank - neope
MMA Training Facility - neope

Scrub down:
Kitchen - mostlyish
Bathrooms - yes
Living Room - yeppers
Bedrooms - not so much
Laundry - suck it! i did do this. technically i finished sunday but still I owned that shat.

AND THEN!:
Paint the walls in the twins room - yes. I'll repeat YES (it looks like shat)
adjust monthly budget - not so much
paint my toenails - anyone know how to get glitter toes off? I'm going to try a belt sander.
Write - YES. Thats right I did this. 
Blog - I got around to that on Tuesday as you can see BUT I did run a 5k. Actually I walked a block and had ice cream but three people I was with ran a 5k
Study a map - no
Challenge the boy to a State's challenge - I did challenge him but have not yet had the showdown
Dinner - yep
Glass of Wine - oh yes
Movie - yep
Bed - course :)

I'm going to do all of this stuff or some of this stuff maybe none of this stuff. True Dat