what?

It's blog o'clock somewhere right?

I'm about to go work out. Get me Phys Ed on. My workouts are really lame. I have no idea what I'm doing I just move around in ways that strain until I'm tired. I figure that'll do. Sometimes I repeatedly pick up things that are heavy. Tonight my workout may lead to a discovery because I've recently had an addition to my list of body curiosity. (body curiosity is a list of things I find strange in, on or around my body) ((this list is getting longer as I get older and will soon be renamed ooh gross)) but more about my newest addition to this list. First allow me to tell you a less recent observation.

You know how when you get tacos from a drive thru and next time you get in the car there is a really rank smell from the recent past presence of taco? This is typically discovered in the morning. I named that smell taco car. I am not a fan and have a low tolerance for this aroma. When someone says, do you want a ride? My decision is based on the strength of taco car I experienced during car rides of yester year with driver in question.

Back to my list - recently I had BO that smelled exactly like taco car. It took all day to figure that out. I kept getting a hint of it. I blamed the kitchen, the couch, the back of my sons head, my feet, etc.  Eventually I discovered it was coming from me and thus added taco pit to the body curiosity list. I'm wondering if it is because I have been eating a lot of nuts lately. Cashews to be specific. I'm going to do a series of tests and if my suspicions are correct I may send out a PSA cashews are the leading cause of taco pit. I don't want anymore victims.


I have to admit I look pretty hot in crayon. 

After re-reading what I intend to post I wonder if I should work a little harder on my image. I don't know that a public revelation of my shame surrounding bouts of taco pit are painting the picture I want others to head doodle when they think of me..... 

How about this? I'll put my ipod on shuffle and tell you the first ten songs chosen. 
Then you can make snap judgments based on what I typically perform in my car. 
(as opposed to smells your car and I may sometimes have in common)

1. Taj Mahal - Farther on Down the Road
2. Hayes Carll - Wild as a Turkey
3. Band of Skulls - Death by Diamonds and Pearls
4. The Isley Brothers - This old Heart of Mine
5. Daddy Yankee - Que Tengo Que Hacer
6. Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Answer Me
7. Donavon Frankenreiter - What'cha Know About
8. Mower - Road Rage
WARNING - Explicit Lyrics
9. Figurines - The Great Unknow
10. Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg - Young, Wild and Free