Poor Choices

I have a cold. Not just any cold. I have the worst cold to ever infect a person in the history of the universe. This is what I look like today:

This is what I normally look like:


Do you see the horrid transformation cough due to cold and or minor bronchial irritation has done to me? Here is how I have tried to treat this monstrous invasion thus far:

(Saturday) 2 shots of underground herbal liquor, 4 rum and cokes, a cheeseburger, 2 Coors lights, football game, spicy cowboy corn dog with so much mustard, more rum and coke, 3 Coors lights. (little bit o romance) 4 hours sleep, (Sunday) coffee, nap, cheeseburger, Gatorade,  7 Reese's peanut butter cups, 4 chicken nuggets, Dexter, sleep, (Monday) coffee.

CRITICAL NOTE: I've peppered in almost non stop complaining.

None of the above has worked and I am starting to fear that this retched cold is incurable. I am going to go eat a Philly steak sandwich. I feel like it's my last resort. Hannah says there is something called Triaminic but it sounds to new age for me. All I can really do is pray that with more greasy food, chocolate and time I can recover. If that doesn't pan out and the worst is realized. I have a message for everyone who reads this blog. All four of you. But I forget what it is. That's too bad I'm pretty sure it was life changing.