I can't even graph the rise in my idiot quotient y=-2(2x-6) or something like that

I clearly remember being able to do math. In full disclosure sometimes I remember things in favor of a self-esteem. It's 1AM and I'm watching college math on UEN and I only understand one thing.

Watching this show is exactly the same as watching a foreign game show. I have no idea what we're trying to accomplish, I don't understand what he's saying and clearly the host made his own clothes.

Can anyone explain this photo to me?


Can anyone explain this photo to me?


Now let's be honest. You're brain would prefer you attempt the first photo. In fact now that you compare the two the first photo seems obvious. Do you know what is really sad, the two men in the first photo can probably explain the second photo. That is not racist! That is a fact! 

I have a few really smart relatives who are going to publicly, privately or both explain that equation to me. Save your strength guys it won't work. My brain gave up math for lent. I know I'm not catholic. You dye Easter eggs and you're not Pagan. Everyone experiments during that holiday.

(And while we're discussing it please stop trying to rephrase my title to make it correctly reflect the point I was making. To do so would sort of miss my point all together.)