b-b-b-blogging and the jets


It's been a while blog. We are definitely back to that awkward stage, I'm wearing pants while I write this. Pants have a lot of significance to me. I feel like your day is set based on your pants. I know I'm going to do what I set out to do if I put some pants on. No pants = lying to myself and everyone within ear shot. Next time we are on the phone and I commit to an activity or say "I'm on my way" ask me what pants I'm wearing. If I hesitate there is a high probability that I am wearing pants not suited for the adventure or possibly no pants at all.
You ready to fight crime Stace? Hell yeah. What pants are you wearing?............. if tights wasn't my immediate response I'm never gonna show up. You will wait in the alley all night. You will be mugged, raped, and killed. When friends and strangers and police ask me if I had any idea why you were in an alley at 2 am I will shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know I was in bed." They will say "what pants were you wearing?" I will easily respond "soccer shorts"


Right now I'm wearing my blogging pants which are exactly as attractive as they sound.

If I were a cabillionaire I would have designated pants for every occasion. Even showering. But not for baking!

I don't even want to begin to explain the occasion these pants would be used for. Hint there is a giant growling cat coming out of the crotch area


I was just going through my Face Book. How is it there are people out there that I have 32 friends in common yet we have never met? are all of my friends shamefully hiding me from their one other friend? Does this explain some odd staring I have experienced in public? Perhaps the person staring at me has heard from 32 other people that I once bit some one and they are looking at me thinking "she looks like a biter" or "I can totally see her spraying ketchup on the elderly at a shopping mall" Ha!! I know you are reading this. Do you remember that? That was hilarious.

Or maybe it's my Wal-Mart boycott. I haven't shopped at Wal-Mart in 12 years because I think they @#$% $%^&^ $%^%$# !@#$% %^&* with furry woodland creatures. I think the same of the Hilton family but mostly because they resemble wombats.

Seven degrees of separation eh? How about 1 degree of separation 32 ways. This is why I stalk you. One day I hope we will meet and I will tell you a lot of things about you and you will wonder if it's just because we have so many mutual friends. It's not. Enjoy your salad and get to bed early you have that big day tomorrow.