Yes that happened

This is an office:



And this is me:
(yes this is an odd picture I happen to be wearing 2 pairs of shorts, 1 bikini top, 3 shirts, 2 tank tops, and 2 dresses. Man I miss those shoes)


And this is the story of when this girl and this office tango'd:

The occupant of this office is my mother. She worked at a company that was directly connected to a company that I worked for. She went to Hawaii, which was rude because I did not go to Hawaii. Or maybe it wasn't Hawaii. I don't think I listened to where she went all I heard was "blah blah blah and you're not going." Oh really?

Stacy meets with her mothers boss and proposes a smallish project. Mothers boss is willing as long as
Stacy takes all blame.

So Stacy finds a disguise (actually the disguise found Stacy and you know it):


So the story goes there were NOT a multitude of minions who gathered together to assist in the construction of an evil master plan. That is a lie propagated by the Tea Party and her majesty the queen. I have photographic evidence that blows that theory clean out of the water:


So together, or I alone depending on who you ask, three walls were quickly constructed. Then a ceiling. Then a cute little light on the ceiling (that was a nice touch). 
We came We saw We spackled We painted. 



We added molding and then we left. Monday morning fresh from Hawaii or the bowels of hell not really sure, Catherine AKA Stacy's mother returned to work......

and walked straight into her new:



CLOSET!!!!!!